FX-Advisor Terms and Conditions
1. TermsBy accessing this website, you (hereinafter referred to as you or the User), are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations. By not complying with any of the Terms and Conditions of Use, as set forth herein, you are prohibited from accessing or using this site. All materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. DisclaimerAll the materials on FX-Advisor web site are provided “as is”. FX-Advisor makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FX-Advisor does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. LimitationsIn no event shall FX-Advisor or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials on FX-Advisor internet site, even if FX-Advisor or an FX-Advisor authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so these limitations may not apply to you.
4. RevisionsThe materials appearing on FX-Advisor web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FX-Advisor does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FX-Advisor may, on its sole discretion, make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FX-Advisor does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
5. LinksFX-Advisor has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FX-Advisor of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Local LawsFX-Advisor is not intended for use by any person in any country where such use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the sole responsibility of the User of FX-Advisor to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they or the trades they undertake are subject to.
8. Broker Terms & ConditionsWhen registering with FX-Advisor you agree to the terms and conditions of each broker that you join, separately from the terms and conditions set forth herein. It is your sole responsibility to read and understand broker’s terms and conditions before agreeing to them. We provide free trading software only. Deposits made for the purpose of trading are held with the broker and are subject to broker’s deposit/withdrawal policies and related terms and conditions.
9. Automated placement of tradesBy signing up to FX-Advisor account you are allowing FX-Advisor to automatically create a broker account in your name and on your behalf. By depositing with a broker and activating your FX-Advisor trading account you are admitting and permitting FX-Advisor to place trades on your behalf, on one or more forex options brokers. All settings and features provided by FX-Advisor, are tools and instruments for managing and optimizing the placement of User’s trade(s). It is User’s sole responsibility to set these features and assure they are fitted to their needs. We are not liable for User’s settings nor shall be held liable for the outcome of the trades placed under these settings.
10. No Guarantees of ProfitInvesting money and trading FRO’s entails high risk. There are no guarantees of profit or freedom from loss in FROs. User acknowledges that has received no such guarantees from us or from any of our representatives. User acknowledges that is aware of the risks inherent in FROs and is financially able to bear such risks and withstand any losses incurred.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use the personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain the personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
COPYRIGHT © FX-Advisor 2019 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED